Plaidoyer pour le spider Ghibli

De 1981 à la 3200GT..
C'est ici !
Froggie
W16

Plaidoyer pour le spider Ghibli

Message par Froggie »

J'ai trouvé ce plaidoyer pour le spider sur F-chat, de la part d'un connaisseur et défenseur des biturbo/Ghibli.

Bien tourné, amha.
J'aime bien la mention de l'utilisation daily à Monaco :lol:

"I couldn’t care less about people who is talking these cars down. I have run my 550 Maranello for 8 years and 86.000 kms. since I bought it, and I never intend to believe the Biturbo is the holy grail of Maserati. For you Americans who experienced only trouble with the old 80-ies Biturbos, I can tell you that the 90-ies Biturbos were in a totally different league, and I ran my 1991 222 4v. over 60.000 kms. in 3 seasons with almost zero problems. It was a fantastic car that gave you «the good feeleing» every day. The interior was better than the 550’s. It was even inexpencive to run and used 0,9 l. per 100kms. I had several Ghiblis too. Then in 2011, I bought my first QP III, and another one three years later. I love those for their specialness, but the engines were both having the «bubbling in the tank» problem even though I rebuild both heads and put new head gaskets on. The Birurbos were far more enjoyable. So people bashing the Biturbo..., get your self together and accept that it was a less expencive «Porsche Boxter concept» that saved Masersti from definitive bankruptcy. I am going to wrench that car myself and get it up and running and make it a brilliant go-to-the-marina-and-back car instead of letting the 550 be fried in the sun. You don’t always need a top of the line model. In Monaco, I see people filthy rich having Bugattis and Rollers, but they run a Fiat 500 with open roof for their daily everyday life. Why not use a Birurbo instead? Much more special and with some new components, I am sure it will be reliable enough. And yes, I have three types of roadside assistance memberships/insurances so I hope I get stranded somewhere to check that they work. You can get an immense amount of performance and fun from a 2,8 24v. Biturbo with very little cost. That is an opportunity too good not to be taken."
Gianni
V12

Re: Plaidoyer pour le spider Ghibli

Message par Gianni »

Excellent. Belle trouvaille Froggie ;)
Ghibli II 2,8 GT - 1998 - Blu Nettuno
3200 GTA Assetto Corsa - 2002 - Blu Nettuno
ex-3200 GT - 1999 - Grigio Touring
ex-Gransport 10th Anniversary - 2007 - Nero Carbonio
plm
W16

Re: Plaidoyer pour le spider Ghibli