Maserati ghibli II ignition problem

De 1981 à la 3200GT..
C'est ici !
emanuele

Maserati ghibli II ignition problem

Message par emanuele »

hi to all, I'm new to this forum.
I am writing to you because I have a problem with a client of mine and I am sorry.
I sold a 1993 Ghibli to a customuer of mine who, after buying it, traveled about 300 kilometers on a very hot day, without any problems.
For some days, however, it happens that, after running a few miles, he turns off the car, when he tries to put it back in motion, turns the key and the dashboard does not light up, there is no electricity and the car does not start.
if you wait some minures the car cools down, try again to turn the key and the car starts again.
In your opinion, is this a problem that can be caused by the fuse box?
Thank you very much for your help and sorry for my bad english...
alpa
V12

Re: Maserati ghibli II ignition problem

Message par alpa »

Hi,
The rule here is to introduce yourself in the special section, as you were told a year ago when you were selling this Ghibli.

Electricity and engine management are separate wirings. If both don't work this is due to either the main contact or the battery.
On se reposera a la morgue Coucou Koen
Froggie
U16

Message par Froggie »

Voilà un gendarme qui rend quand même service ;)
Bien!
ghibli30
V8

Message par ghibli30 »

Yes once again I think Alpa should be right. If there is no voltage at all, the faulty item should be the battery or more likely the main contact, but anyway it is strange that this happens when hot....
Patrice
emanuele

Message par emanuele »

Thanks for your help.
Alpha, I did not want to not respect the rules of the forum, I did not remember I was told to introduce myself, but I have a short memory, sorry
Répondre